Equine Dental Work

Just want to drop a post on getting your hard-working endurance horses' teeth
looked at and properly taken care of if it has been a while (more than two
years) since you've done it.
   I hadn't realized how long it had been for five of mine and was shocked
yesterday when I did.
   (I'm not talking about just "floating 'em"...I mean have them checked
thoroughly, (for ramps, etc.), then, when the work is done, determine if the
uppers and lowers articulate (or grind) properly.
   Gee, just when I thought I was doing a good job of taking care of my
endurance horses, I remembered what I'd forgotten what to check...Frank.
    PS:  The "results" could surprise you and your horses will thank you for
it.