Buying 1st Endurance horse

Where was my head????
Ansata is great don't get me wrong but I was emotionally exhausted and down
and way out of my head..It was late at night and even tho' she rode well in
the ring my first mistake was not asking for a 30 day money back deal. I
have read here on RC that some will actually take the horse back after 30
days! I didn't think with my head. Instead I thought with my heart! and my
eyes..man she is a knock out..or was..she has some pasture fat on her right
now. She is a fraidy cat too. Spend a ton of time with them!! I mean lots!!
don't buy with your heart! it may end up breaking!
I am dealing with an over priced man loving fraidy cat who has her head any
where but on the trial infront of her. I hope this changes over the course
of time but we still got lots of learning to do. They say it takes a good
year to bond with your horse...1 yr 6 months and I am bonded however she can
take me or leave me.  I wasn't sure what to look for I looked for the way
she was put together. She is put together nicely. Nice feet, had to do some
good shoeing. looked at her hooves really good for rings and shoe wear. She
neck reined (added bonus) did pretty good in a hack. Sucks at with a bit!
goes english or western. tons of get up and go, lacking in the want to go
down the trail but were working on it. But above all don't think with your
heart make sure the head and heart agree!
Carla (I still love my horse...but oh well I am stuck with her!)
Ansata ( Excuse me Miss? my food bowl is empty..aren't you supposed to fill
it??)
Haley ( I love my humans!!!!!!!!!)
Rob (I have a lap horse!!!)