Re: RC: Re: I'm Buying My First Endurance Horse

In a message dated 03/02/2001 1:14:04 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lawson@htcomp.net writes:

<<
 I would also like to know what people think make a good 50 mile
 and 100 mile horse.. What do you look for..
 Nicki

I don't ride in races much anymore but have pit crewed a lot and the one
thing I've noticed is that disposition wise, the horse that is calm, laid
back and has the personality like your "Sunday afternoon family anybody can
ride boy" is your 100 miler and the spirited, nervous personality horses
usually are your sprinters, 50 milers and less.

Phil