Roper HorseShoes

I got lucky with that price. A local western wear store here in Reno had
discontinued colors on sale. So, maybe check your local stores. The catalog
I see them in is: Valley Vet Supply; 800-356-1005. The catalog also carries
HorseShoes Crossriders by Roper. These have a 6" ankle support and 3/4" heel
(which makes them "legal" for Western competions) and spur ridge. The
(regular) Athletic or Kiltie HorseShoes have a lower ankle support, 9/16"
heel and spur ridge. I sound like a sales rep! Happy shopping! Ruth