Re: RC: Re: Ariat Boots

--- Carolyn Burgess <carolyn_burgess@hotmail.com>
wrote:

<P>I don't have nerve damage in my feet, but I have a
>very high arch and no pad to speak of on the ball of
>my foot, so without the super arch support and the
>gel pad, I would be in excruciating pain

You can buy just the Ariat gel foot beds to put in any
shoe.  I add them to the Horseshoes by Roper for a
heavenly shoe that fits and holds up te real wear &
tear!  I have the same type of foot & I am so
particular about my shoes.  (Drives my husband crazy!)

Linda Flemmer
Blue Wolf Ranch
Bruceton Mills, WV