Saare Saddles

Hello:

I'm Sharon's NE fitter.

RE: the fiberglass or leather under the seat which can be
seen thru the gullet.

Her saddles are each individually made by different saddlemakers,
so there will be some subtle differences between saddles of the exact
same model.

I have quite afew of her saddles, and some have the fiberglass, and some
have a piece of leather glued over the fiberglass..

I've had some probelms with my server today, so hope this doesn't
get posted as many times as I've tried sending this post.!!!

Regards,
Barb Peck
South 128 Farm