Convention Purchases/Awards

For those Southern California riders going to the convention, we will have
room in our trailer to bring home any large purchases or awards that you do
not have room to bring back on the plane.  We live in Lakeside CA and it is
just East of San Diego.  Anyone needing this service, stop by our booth and
we will give you directions to our house, so you can pick up your items after
we return, which will be after the 6th.

Happy shopping and please come by and pick up one of our new 2001 catalogs.

Cindy Crook
Cindy Crook Sewing
Lakeside, CA 92040