Ariant boot quality

My experience with Ariat's - after about a month of riding them may twice a week
the leather stretched and the eyes started to come out. I had to reaplace every
eye. Then after about 4 months the hooks started to rip right out of the leather. I
ride with plastic stirrups so that can't be blamed. They are just pieces of
garbage. For their price they had better damn well hold up better than this.

I then started riding in Wolverine work boots. They wear like iron and are about
3/4 the price of the Ariant.

Truman