Re: Making a Difference for Endurance Horses

Ridecampers:

I'm forwarding this post to Ridecamp with Connie's consent:
----------------------------

Connie,

Thanks for your email.  Your comments illustrate an important
distinction in
"Taking Care of Our Own."  The project is not to create an entity to do
research, "Taking Care" is a fund to fund research performed by independent
scientists, researchers, grad students, vets, whoever...  Envirohorse may
well be the recipient of funds from "Taking Care."  The Vet Committee at
AERC will choose the projects to fund based on received grant proposals, and
AERC BOD will finalize the choices.

Does that explain the idea more fully?

Lisa