Re: Re: quest

messages from the archives pasted below.:

(Kathy, I included you in the CC since i snipped part of your message to me
from last year)

Becky Huffman, Cleburne, Texas
Huffman's Arabians ~ The Original Series ~
http://www.htcomp.net/Huffman/

"Real joy comes not from ease or riches or from the praise of men, but from
doing something worthwhile." Sir Wilfred Grenfell (1865--1940)

----
http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/archives/past/00/28/msg00134.html