Re: RC: RE: It's a Drug.

Bob,

As I stated, I agree with Rule 13, but I don't believe Rule 13 will stand up to
legal scrutiny. We do ourselves no favor by "standing on principal" when the
rule in question is most likely to vague to be enforced. We live in a society of
guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, and an ex-Marine you risk you life to preserve
and protest that tenet, and while it may not be morally pure it the best
approach that has ever been tried before.

To sanction and/or punish someone for a violation of a rule, you need proof pure
of simple or else it is an establishment which none of us would care to be part
of.

Truman

--
Vertex Engineering, Inc.