Re: RC: Re: Respect for Howard? Nah.

Actaully I always thought that line was about the most asinine I've ever heard.
Don't get me wrong, I'm a sensitive guy :-). Hell I even worked my butt off to
get Barbara Mikulski ( an absolutely wonderful person ) elected Senator from MD
in 72.  And no it was not my fault she lost that one. The line today is srill as
asinine as the first time I heard it.

Truman

--
Vertex Engineering, Inc.