Re: RC: Re: AERC points

In a message dated 2/25/01 7:58:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,
EnduranceMorgan1@home.com writes:

If you are going for points/regional/national standings, you should sign up
for the 2 day 100, as 100's earn more points than 50s. If you don't care
about points/standings, do each day as a 50.

The bonus points for 100's are specifically for a one day 100 miler.  For a
two day hundred I think the points are the same.  We had this come up last
year at our ride and that is what we were told.  The rule book says one day
100 milers in its point listing.....maryben