Re: Saddle search

----- Original Message -----
From: Kimberly Friedman <kimber@telis.org>

> I'm looking for a saddle to fit my very broad shouldered, very short
backed
> Arab mare.
>
> Requirements:
> - Western style that's light and comfortable enough to be used for CTR,
but
> "traditional western" enough to be used at a show.

Right now there are three Western style sports saddles on ebay. One is new,
with a buy it now for $950-I have seen that particular model sell for $1400.
I believe it is the floral tooled, square skirt model.

There are two used basket weave round skirts model.  I bought one to use
when I pony babies (dally rope off horn)
I really like the saddle, it is comfortable and pretty balanced.  I can
switch back and forth from that one to my endurance models with no problems.

Karen