On-line calendar updated and some 2001 Ride results

The on-line calendar at

http://www.doublejoy.com/rides/rideresults.asp  (from the calendar link)

has been updated and has about 15 additional rides.

Ride managers - please check your rides for accuracy and let me know if you
want to add additional information or links.

In addition - we have a few of the ride results from the 2001 season.

We have only one of the DVE days up so far and a few rides in Jan.

The office has been busy getting ready for the convention and getting out
the yearbook so not all are in yet.

All the usual disclaimers apply.

Mike
W/CT Regions