Pit Stop Issue

Sometimes adjusting  your magnesium intake can help diminish  this
problem;  i.e. snack on a handful of almonds a time or two per day
(almonds are loaded with magnesium).  I read that somewhere, (I think in
the Zone Diet book <great!>; tried it, and it really helped.  Of course,
you can get magnesium suppliments in the vitamin department, also.  I
was surprised at what a difference it made in the number of pit stops I
need!

SZ
"Good Horses Make Short Miles"@