Re: RC: Re: Re: Question for the serious trail rider.

As a boarder, it's hard for me to think about keeping  a horse in a pen 24/7
unless the pen is big enough for the horse to self-exercise.  That means
probably 40'  X 80' minimum. My two mares share a pen part-time which is at
least that big, and they can run a little in it.  But when they're turned
out, they still do the two or three fast turns around the pasture, which
indicates to me that they really didn't have enough room.  jeri