RE: [Enduranceriders] Issues before the Board of Directors at the Convention

OK Mike you are our Director at Large so here it is.

1. <<<Final Yr End Summary & review of Finances with explanations>>>

The membership should get not only the standard Financial Statement but also
a Budget Comparison. How well did the we do as far as line items, where the
under runs and over runs occurred.

2. <<<Bylaws Committee Report Steve Rutter -
discussion of additions/deletions, how and when
to present to membership for vote>>>

When does the membership get to see these By-laws changes? Will there be a
reasonable comment period prior to voting? What will be the process for any
membership requested changes to the By-Laws presented?

3. <<<Rules Committee Vonita  Bowers  >>>

Remember my request regarding the issuance of rules changes in hard copy
form to the members prior to the changes taking effect?

4. <<<USET-AHSA Q & A Period (30 minutes) Mary Lutz-Mike Tomlinson
******relating to international and North America
competition >>>?

This may be a moot thing as the decision is to be made the 25th of February

Mike, I would like to suggest that you all consider bringing these Board
meetings into the 21st century. It would be a good time to consider the use
of resolutions for the presentation of business at the Board Meetings. This
would save time, all interested parties would be aware of the business to be
undertaken and the membership would have a chance to give input to the
Directors as to THEIR thoughts. Take a good look at how the IAHA handles
their meetings and business.

Bob Morris