Re: RC: housewives and dogs

In a message dated 02/21/2001 8:00:45 PM Pacific Standard Time,
steph@endurance.net writes:

<< Housewives and dogs seem to be the 2001 spring-fever winners. >>

Steph, I agree that "housewives" is not endurance related, I agree that I
have contributed significantly to this on-going argument (have to defend my
gender from bias), but I respectfully disagree about the dog issue.  Finding
the right dog for taking along on conditioning rides is something I've
wondered about for some time, and I find it interesting to read what breeds
OTHER riders have for canine riding companions.

Barbara