Need advice, please.

Amber Roberts mlaboure@ntws.net
I don't remember if I saw it on RideCamp a few months ago or read it in a
magazine, but someone has a device for taking a cast of a horse's back (to
ensure good saddle fit).  I think you lay material on the horse's back and
it hardens into a solid form that can be sent to a saddle maker.  If anyone
knows where to obtain this device, please email me privately.  Thanks.

I'm not a guest, but changed my address and RideCamp isn't recognizing it yet.

Amber