Re: RC: Re: Re: ride dogs (Ridgebacks)

> There are wonderful Rotweillers and terrible Labs, so I think you
> need to be
> careful before bashing a breed.

How true this statement is... My horse was attacked by a small Golden
Retriever on the trail.  Never in a million years did I ever think
that dog would be a problem when we went past.  It broke free from
two adults and literally attached itself to my horses back leg.  My
riding partner had to gallop at us (fiercely) from behind to break it
free.

As usual it is human interference and muddling to blame (in either
breeding or management).

Jennifer