Witraz

Brenda,
 Holy cow, I NEVER heard that before!!!!  there are so many *BASK get out
there that there's got to be a zillion hot-tempered, difficult horses
running around.  Me thinks someone made a boo-boo, just have not ONCE
heard (before this) that Witraz produced such...I do know that I have so
much info on WitezII and owned a grandson (pure Polish) and still own a
g. grandson, and have been around probably 8-10, all different lines,
sire and dam, that I haven't once heard of any of HIS get being
difficult.  Any way, with *Bask being such a popular horse and so very,
very many of his get out there, I can't believe Witraz was nasty.  Bask
has show horses, working horses, endurance horses and backyard horses
carrying on his daddy's genes... I also have a very old and rare Polish
book, with pictures of Witraz, he is handsome, and not mentioned about
difficult temperment.  I'll keep digging...  Renie