Re: Old Mac horse boots

Did you guys notice the price of these boots?????

"Orders outside Australia - US$135.00 per PAR + postage & handling"

Yikes!  Even if they did last 6 months like the mfg says, that is $540.00
per year USD.  I only spend $50 Cdn/shoeing (all four) which is a mere
$32.90 USD every 6 weeks, which translates to $285 USD/year for me.  My
horse is perfectly happy and sound in shoes, so I couldn't justify the
expense.  Maybe if your horse doesn't go well in shoes and providing they
don't rub your horses pasture raw, it might be worth it.

Regards,

Sarah McIntosh & Saffy
Abbotsford, BC
Canada