Re: Heading south

Hi Mary
wish I were going to Lucie's ride.  I'm doing FOF this weekend and someone
else may take Shameless to Oconee the weekend after that.  I can't go cause
my parents will be here.
Imagine that- we have rides here in the SE every week for 3 weekends in a
row and I can only get to one of them.
actually, if you count the CTR's we have them for about 5 weeks in a row.
if only I had lots of $$$...

So how's your weather?  a friend and I camped at the Greenway in Ocala last
weekend. very nice.  it's a huge area open only to horses, bikes and hikers.
it was so hot I was stripped down to a tank top!

got a note from Louise.  she's happy and having fun riding in FL.
talk to you later
Anita