need trailer selling stuff

Well it has come around that I can get a trailer FINALLY!! (sold my
gooseneck last year for down payment on our house)However Rob and I need to
part with some of our Vintage Star Wars collection in order to buy a small
two horse trailer. If anyone out there knows of someone who absolutely loves
Star Wars we have some awesome awesome stuff on Ebay for sale. Have them
drop me an email for the links as Mother Steph is going to send me a nasty
email since this isn't really endurance related however It can be since I am
going to begin this spring to train for next year. (horses really outa
shape) Hubby is wanting to hit a few trails with me as well. So please
please please...I really wanna trailer.....*shamelessley on my knees
begging*  I would greatly appreciate the help.
Carla (Really I can part with Obi Wan Kenobi)
Ansata (she wants a WHAT??)
Haley (oh hell...she won't get me in there with HER!)
Rob *sniff...sniff...sniff...good bye three postition laser rifle mint in
box*