Re: RC: Ft Shellbounre XP ride

In a message dated 02/10/2001 4:56:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< I am trying to find out who is the ride manager this year, 2001, for the
Ft Shellbourne xp ride.  I know that Dave is not doing it as he is doing the
"Big XP Ride" but he is having someone else manage it.  Does anyone know who
it is?
 What I would like to know if this ride is going to be sanciotioned by AERC.
If I understand correctly, any ride has to be sanctioned 120 days before
actual date and that makes it the 11 of Feb if I counted correctly.  Any
information?

The Ft. Shellbourne ride IS sanctioned already.  Dave's wife Ann and her
mother Lavone Booth are going to manage it.  I talked to Ann a couple of
weeks ago and she told me that she and Lavone will leave the 2001 XP ride at
the appropriate time, manage the Fort Shellbourne ride and then pick up the
2001 XP again. Ann's son will mark the trail by motorcycle.  As for the 120
days, if the information is received by the office 90 days in advance of the
ride, it's accepted.  This can be done by fax, with a follow-up of the
original.

Barbara McCrary
West Region sanctioning director