From: Marlene Moss <marlene.moss@wcom.com>
To: 'Carolyn Burgess' <carolyn_burgess@hotmail.com>; Magnumsmom@aol.com <Magnumsmom@aol.com>; 'Ridecamp List' <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Date: Sunday, February 11, 2001 7:58 PM
Subject: RC: RE: Re: Re: Glucosamine & Condroitin

Speaking of glucosamine for humans - has anyone found it in a form other than great big huge tablets, which still requires 3 a day?  I'm hoping for a caplet or something more concentrated maybe allowing for a smaller pill.  These huge ones hurt my throat so bad I can only take one a day.
Thanks,
Marlene