Glucosmine discussion

A local vet recommended Equinyl CM by Vitaflex for my mare. I have to go to
the barn this am and check the ingredient list, but does anyone know if this
is a legal supplement? Also, where can I get a list of banned ingredients, or
ingredients that can cause a positive drug reaction. I am currently
supplementing HT 20 for her feet, Equinyl CM, and Accel. I would never want
to give her anything that even resembled a banned drug! These are products
that my vet recommended I use when I questioned him about choices of products
and their vitamin content. Thanks for the help!