Re: RC: Tush Cush

traceyr@intfac.com writes:

OK, can't resist here...  the *best* way to avoid sore hip bones is to try
one of them gaited horses (I prefer Peruvians myself!)!  <

Opps - Have to disagree here. <s>

My seat bones don't get sore unless I'm having to do a lot of walking. And
long, long ago I rode pleasure walking horses, and boy did my seat bones
hurt. It's that constant contact that gets to me, and the back and forth
action was worse.
Now that I've moved my guy up to Open division and doing some fun LDs, then I
have no problem with that sore seat bone problem.  (Lots of trotting and
cantering - yeah)
However, when I did, I used a fleece seat cover that worked great.  Didn't
try the gel pads, so don't know how that would work.

Jan - posting and happy for it.