Re: RC: Easy Sit-Down Ride Meal

I won't argue the benfits of exposure to germs, you should see my kitchen!
Just trying to offer some cautions that people may not be aware of with that
type of cooking.  People DO get sick, and some of them end up suffering
permanent damage.  Most of the people who are most severely affected by
foodborne illnesses are people with weakened immune systems, such as children
or elderly people.  Children do go to rides, and eat the food.  It makes
sense to prepare things in the best possible way, and some people may not
know what temperatures are safe.  Just trying to use what I know to make
things a little safer for everyone.  jeri