The Dually Halter (Was Bitless bridle)

Char Antuzzi char_antuzzi@hp.com
In my previous message I stated I couldn't describle the dually halter. Well here it is
“The Dually” Schooling Halter
Patented schooling halter. An effective training aid for leading, loading and more. Part or the "The Dually's" unique design are the adjustable double noseband, high quality brass hardware, double stitched nylon and left & right side ring designed especially for schooling.
Web Page is http://montyroberts.com
click on products