FW: Endurace Ride

any takers?

Steph

-----Original Message-----
From: Bowen, Debbie [mailto:dbowen@namdeb.com.na]
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 3:39 AM
To: 'steph@endurance.net'
Subject: Endurace Ride

Hi there, my name is Debbie, I live in Namibia, Africa.  Our stable is
planning a 800km sponsored ride from Oranjemund, Namibia to Cape Town South
Africa to raise funds for the Cart Horse association.

Can you please help with a training program?

Thanks

Debbie Bowen
Mineralogical Technician
Namdeb Diamond Corporation Ltd.,
PO Box 253
Oranjemund
Namibia
Tel:- ++264-63-235322
Fax:- ++264-63-235460
email:- dbowen@namdeb.com.na

*
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may
be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail or any
part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by replying
to this message. All reasonable precautions have been taken to
ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail and the sender cannot
accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this
e-mail or attachments.
*