Re: RC: stirrup question, I have sore knees

I also ride Pasos and a few years back went to a clinic put on by a well
known Paso trainer.  We were told that in gait not to put weight in the
stirrups-your legs should be like spagetti from the knees down.  I have
found that this helps the knees a lot!!  Also I use the plastic easy
ride stirrups and love them.  Also try taking MSM and a
glusamine/chondroitin sulfate supplement.  I know my joints aren't what
they used to be.  I sure hate to admit that I may be getting older.
Also helps to get off and walk for five or ten minutes and I imagine the
horse appreciates it too.  Good luck!