Re: RC: Level-It -or?

At 12:28 PM 02/05/2001 -0800, guest@endurance.net wrote:
>Ray O. rno2m@virginia.edu
>    I'd like to hear some experiences with Level-It,or any other
> "composite" emergency spare shoe.Long term,I need to get set up to have
> an Easyboot "on-line and ready",but until they make coherent instructions
> available,I'm thinking Level-it -or something similar.

Gosh, even I figured them out (and I'm blond).

If you can ride a horse, you can figure out an easyboot.  The new ones are
even better, they are already cut down in the back and the toe has been
rounded a bit as well.  If you come to the AERC convention next month I can
show you how simple it is to put an easyboot on a horse (really, it's not
that difficult, honest)

Karen
& Weav & Rocky....almost 7,000 miles in easyboots (so far)  :+)
http://members.nbci.com/ridephotos/

P.S.  I will get clearer photos up on my site soon, keep getting occupied
with equines