Re: Jennings Boogie

----- Original Message -----
From: Truman Prevatt
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2001 8:41 PM
To: RideCamp
Subject: RC: Jennings Boogie

Guys,

I hear on reliable sources that if the ride manager of the Jennings
Boogie doesn't know you are coming by Friday, then she will cancel the
ride. We have to support our ride mangers better. We need to let them
know we are coming so they are not sitting around sweating losing money.

So if you are going and have not pre registered, let the RM know you are
coming. The are doing us a service. We need to support them

Truman

Please, oh please, my fellow Southerners, come to this ride.  It's in Jacksonville, which makes it almost in Georgia.  You gotta come, please.  This is what happens at quite a few Florida rides.  They don't all get the attendance that Goethe does.  And the rides will not survive without ya'll.  Am I the only one who loves to ride down here in January?

IF you haven't mailed in your paperwork yet, please call Pat Thomas, the RM at 1-352-486-4119 between the hours of 9AM to 2PM.  Keep this brand new ride alive.   You can download the registration form at  floridaendurance.com

I think the form can also be found at the AERC site.  Please call Pat.  We need ya'll at this one.  Don't let this ride get cancelled.

cya (I hope),

Howard