Re: RC: Wintec Pro Endurance Saddle

I I do not ride a gaited horse, but here is some information that came with my saddle.

"You should notice a marked inprovement in the performance of your horse because the CAIR air panels will evenly distribute your weight across the entire length of the panel, virtually elminating pressure points as the air in the panel fluidly moves and moulds around the working muscle with the movement of the horse."