book on ebay

Hey folks,
There is currently a book up for auction on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1055824743,

Nancy Loving's Go the Distance book which is my personal bible for endurance.  I STILL go back and reread parts of mine and am still learning.  It starts at 9.95.  I paid over $20 for mine in 1998.  It's a must have and this seller has sold this one before so if you don't get this one, watch for another!
Maggie