Starting arabians

angela mccorkle@thegrid.net
I was wondering if anyone could tell me at what age it is ok to start
riding arabs.  I have been told several different things and wanted to
know what everyone thought.  I have a filly that will be three in Feb and
wanted to know if it is too early to start getting on her for short
periods (10 mins or so)in the round corral.  Thanks for the info.
mccorkle@thegrid.net