Re: RC: Help me learn ... FL/Ga area (Jacksonville, FL)

 I hope to meet you Steph. My riding buddy has MS. We live in Altoona Fl.
way to far to train with you, but we can emails back and forth if you
want. I have met so many friends on this list. Two I see at the rides,
Patti I met on Ridecamp and we talk on Nextel and e-mail all the time.
 Good luck with finding a mentor. I don't know anyone up there, as I am
just getting started myself. A farrier I had took ALL the heel off of my
mare, so we can't even trot or canter yet. At least not to much or she
will wear her heels down to far and be sore for days.
 I will have to miss the Jennings Boogie, but I will be at the Piney Pig.
If you make it, let me know. I would love to come up and say hi! :0) Till
we meet on the trails someday! :0)
In His Hands,
Lisa P.
www.outbackacres.com
North Central Florida
Riding: the art of keeping a horse between yourself and the ground.