Help me learn ... FL/Ga area (Jacksonville, FL)

Stephanie  RedScubaD@aol.com
I am interested in getting into endurance riding, but I'm extremely new to
this fascinating sport, and I know I'll need all the help and guidance I
can get.
I live in the Jacksonville, FL area, and I would like to train somewhere
near me.  I'm actually not far from where the Jennings Boogie will be
held, though I will not be able to ride in it, as I'm nowhere near
conditioned to ride, nor is my horse.
I'd like to find a mentor or just some folks with advice for somebody just
learning.  I'm reading the archives and trying to learn as much as
possible.  Any help would be greatly apprieciated.
I have cystic fibrosis, so my health is not always that good, but I do try
to take care of myself.  I am currently in the hospital, and I have at
least 12 more days to go.  I am hoping to be out to at least go to the
"Jennings Boogie" ride, to see and learn what all goes on.  I figure that
will be a good start.
If there are any folks in my area ... I'd love to have somebody help me
train ... I have a trailer and can travel a bit of a distance, but I have
no living quarters ... and I'm not THAT big on roughing it if I don't have
to.  Anyway, this is way too long as it is, so I'm just begging for help.
Email me directly, as I'm not signed up for the RideCamp email just yet.
I'm still busy with the archives.
Thanks in advance to everybody!

Stephanie (and Tokala)
Jacksonville, FL