Re: RC: Wintec Pro Endurance

Sorry Susie,
The saddle arrived today and it has the definately has the Cair Panels.  They just started making them.  I had written directly to Wintec about them and never got a response.  I did get a response from Weathabeeta that they had the Cair and Easy Change gullet, and that is who my saddler ordered from.  I guess the people you spoke to at Wintec were not aware of their existance.  I would be miffed, too.
Pamela