From: Terry W
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 3:37 PM
Subject: RC: Re: Wild horses

Actually,  there are (fossil) facts showing the horse evolved on this continent before dying out,  they are actually considered a reintroduce species these days.  The Indians hunted them for their meat.  These are also documented facts.  I don't care to get into a heated debate on this list about the origins of wild horses in North America but I could send you info that proves they were here,  fully evolved and died out,  along with camels and mammoths,  long before the Spaniards came here and released horses.

Terry