Stallions and endurance riding and just riding stallions

Karen Webb kpwebb@aol.com
What Maryanne said is absolutely true.  If I am not feeling quite myself,
I will forego riding my stallion that day and ride one of my mares
instead.  My stallion is a lovely fellow, but he is a stallion and it's
just good sense sometimes to leave him at home.  However, this is not just
true of stallions, the same can be said for riding period.  I have a
spicey chestnut mare who can be just as cantankerous as the stallion can,
so some days, I just don't ride.