Another post that is not about barefoot.

I'm happy to say I found a saddle.  It should arrive tomorrow.  It is a Wintec Pro Endurance with the Easy Change gullet system, and CAIR panels.  I'm hoping this does the trick.  Whenever Mazzy changes shape I just change the gullet.  This saddle has just come out.  I'll let everyone know how it does.

Pamela