Re: RC: Goethe Thank You

Kathy,
     It was good to see you too, sorry we didn't get to talk too much. Congratulations on a great ride, i would have been there with you but my horse fell at JD's ride and has to wait to do a 100. I will probably do the 100 at Jennings in January if he is ok. I finished the 50 fine on my 6yr old and raced in with Valarie the last 1/2 mile when her horse spooked and she ended up on its neck over the finish line.     the weather is perfect for riding here this week, 40's at night and 60's during the day. Going to Goethe Saturday to meet friends and train. See you soon.
Roxanne
If you ever need a place to stay I am about 5 miles off of I-75 about 20 miles before you get to Goethe.