Fwd: hoof argument

---- Begin included message ----
I am beginning to think this conversation (or at least that's what it should be) is never going to be resolved.  Shoe, or no shoe, pain or relief, why are we all arguing about it?  It is great to share what works for you, that way we all get new insights and some neat information on what others do, but to become viscous towards each other is well, unnecessary...does any one agree?

Kori Byrd & Nantyka's April
---- End included message ----