Torn Frog

Going on 2 weeks now, my mare, Jayda, has been off at
a trot.  Gave her a rest and trotted her out in hand
today to see how she is.....still off.  From her head
bobbing, it appears to be the right front that is
sore.  At the point her head started bobbing, I jumped
off immediately and walked her back to the trailer.  I
have not been on her since.  There has not been any
signs of swelling or abnormal heat in any of her
limbs.  This lead us to think possibly a stone bruise,
and maybe it would work out in a couple weeks.  No
signs of a stone bruise working out yet.  Had a friend
look at her, who has not looked at here yet.
Immediately he find a tear in her right front frog.
Sure'nuff, she appears not to like contant on this
portion of her.  The tear is just above the base of
the frog and at least a half inch or more.  I guess my
question is, what is the best way to help this heal?
We put some peroxide on it for now, but wanted some
opinions on how to proceed.

Thanks

Tim