Re: RC: 'religious component'

> > I'm beginning to "believe" that the reason Barney sent the "disturbing"
> > letter about the horse at SS... is because he was being sent embellished
> > versions of Robyn's account of the ride at SS. Did he ever see the real
> > version or just spun versions?

> I can't speak for Barney, but I did see the "real" version of Robyn's
story
> as spun, errr...told by her,

;o)

> that was posted to the barefoot list.

Was that post (to the barefoot list) not the same one that she attached to
the post to RC that I saw in the archieves last night?? Gosh maybe I need to
go read it again. I don't recall it saying that everything went super, or
that Barney thought her horse was doing fantastic, or that her horse had no
problems, etc. etc.... As some here have said she said. Actually the post I
read seemed to say exactly the opposite. So what part is a fantasy?

Cheryl..... she said... he said... she said... this really is getting way
confusing