Re: RE: 'religious component'

> > Sarah says: Read this statement.....
> >
> > **** We do not tollerate flaming and we don't care to hear your opinions
> > > if they are negative towards barefootin'.   *****

> > Any group that can't tolerate being questioned or asked for proof, will
do
> > very well without me there.

Maybe the purpose of the group is to help others and share experiences
interested in perusing barefoot endurance in a positive and supportive
atmosphere. I'm sure if any of the members want spend time defending their
beliefs to others they can do that in many many other forums.

Is it wrong to have one place where their common goals can be discussed,
successes and failure shared, without constantly having to defend their
choices? Doesn't sound unreasonable to me.

Cheryl