Re: Barefoot Stats

> stats are also slightly suspect since there is some evidence that though
> Robyn's barefoot horse officially got a completion at Silver State there
> is also some evidence that the horse was damn footsore for having done so.

I would guess no more suspect than stats of any other area of completion
rates. I am guessing that some where along the way shod horses have received
a completion and been very sore after. Just as I'd imagine horses have
received a completion only to be in metabolic crisis shortly after, are
these completions not counted when compiling info for any other type of stat
analysis? If you're going to compare the completion rates, yet disallow
credit for a completion with a sore horse from one group, then the same
criteria must be used with the other group. Let's use the same criteria
across the board.

Cheryl